Marbella is a 22-story building built in 1999 overlooking the Gulf of Mexico in Pelican Bay.
Marbella is a full-service concierge building with a full dining room for lunch and dinner. Onsite assisted living services, building maintenance and housekeeping is also available to residents.
Marbella residents are allowed to lease their homes once per year with a 90-day minimum lease.
Small pets are allowed with approval but dogs are not allowed at Marbella.
In addition to the Marbella amenities, Marbella offers use of all of the Pelican Bay amenities including:
- Two Tennis Centers with Competitive Play
- Full Service Spa
- Two Private Beach Clubs with Restaurants and Beach Service at your Chair
- Umbrella Service on the Beach
- Community Center with State of the Art Fitness
- Bike or Jogging Path
- Kayaking opportunities in Clam Pass
- Golf Available by Private Membership